Make a Difference in Your Community
Have an idea but don’t know where to turn?
Do you want to set up a business that can benefit your community? Do you want to develop a passion into something more or discover business ideas that can make a difference?
If so, then we can help you. The SSE Springboard programme is designed for people like you and is delivered by local people. We give you space to gently explore your ideas from the comfort of your own home or amongst like minded people in face to face sessions.
Thinking of growing your passion or hobby into something more?
Let us support you to manage your inner critic and take that first step.
What you get…
- Free bite-size on-line or face-to-face learning
- 1:1 mentoring and support where you need it most
- Learn at your own pace in a safe and supportive space
- Get practical help and skills you need to explore your idea
- Build confidence in your own skills and experience
- At least 12 hours of support with no pressure to do anything afterwards
- Receive ongoing support through our growing Springboard community
- Learn how to move from having an idea, to testing and piloting it in simple ways
SSE in Cornwall
Established eleven years ago, the School for Social Entrepreneurs in Cornwall supports Social Entrepreneurs to realise their ambitions and create social change. As part of a network of global schools SSE Cornwall delivers programmes to support and equip people to start, scale and strengthen their organisations, making a significant positive difference to their local communities on issues they experience and are passionate about. Two-Thirds of social enterprises are supporting people from disadvantaged groups and 44% are employing them.